Everything you need to start trading in the UK
Our Enterprise package includes a UK Professional Resident Director and/or Shareholder service, providing a high level of privacy protection. A business bank account is also included, with a UK registered office address, international mail forwarding and Nominee Secretary and Annual Return services.
- UK Professional Resident Director / Shareholder
- Registered Office Address
- Directors' Service Address
- Nominee Secretary Service
- Annual Return (Preparation & Filing)
- International Mail Forwarding
- Worldwide Courier Delivery
- International Business Bank Account
- 2 Hours Business Consultancy Advice
- Full Bank Administration Services
This package has been tailored for clients who are not UK residents wanting to establish UK based management and control of their UK company. This can benefit clients who particularly seek enhanced asset protection, privacy and confidentiality with regard to their businesses and wealth management.
As one of our international clients, your formation documents will be sent to you via courier delivery anywhere in the world, to ensure secure and safe arrival with you.
Business Bank Accounts
We have built up professional relationships with our UK-based banking partners. Our team handles the opening procedure of the business bank account but a face-to-face meeting with the client in London is required in all cases*.
Owing to strict regulations, many banks in the UK will prefer to open accounts for UK companies with UK based officers, for example, in the case of businesses with certain commercial activities and levels of turnover. By using our UK Professional Resident Directors/Shareholder service, our international clients can fulfil this requirement.
Professional Directors/Shareholders are frequently used in the UK and this practice is compliant with English law.
* Our bank introduction does not guarantee a successful opening of a business bank account. We can only introduce you to the bank and assist with the completion of the application process. The final decision rests with the bank and we are not responsible for this. As all banks have their own application criteria, this will need to be addressed by the client. If we have completed and submitted the application on your behalf, and the account application is rejected, we reserve the right to retain all fees owing to the application process duration.