Starting a company in the Social Care sector can be a daunting and strenuous task. Without guidance, you can get lost in the exhaustive lists of policies procedures and compliance and even more importantly – you could be breaking the law.
CQC Registration under The Care Act 2014 and The Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) Regulations 2014. This is a legal requirement for all care providers. It is a criminal offence to operate an unregistered care service.
Our Social Care packages are designed to guide you through both the particularities of the care sector and business formation itself – this means you have complete support for both the business aspect of your company and the integral care component.
It is important that you start your business ventures in social care sector correctly, as any mistakes in the beginning, can be costly in the long run. Our qualified expert team are ready to support you through the process with a start-to-finish approach – ensuring that there are no gaps in your compliance both from the company formation and the social care perspective.
Efficiency & Save time
– We have thorough knowledge of the registration process which means we can guide you through the process effectively and ensure you have the necessary policies & procedures
The know-how Support
– Business consulting, Company formation & CQC compliance
– The service is suited to your needs and requirements – to ensure your registration is compatible with the services you provide
Ongoing support and guidance
– A clear strategy and advice for the CQC registration process
Our services are designed to provide support and guidance to new companies throughout the CQC Registration
- Organisational timeline for the company
- Provide an overview for the process and the steps for acquiring the CQC Registration
- Tailor made for the particular goals of your company
- Support with consolidation of necessary documentation for the registration
- Guidance for the particular Policies and Procedures necessary for the company to be compliant and effective in the service it provides
- Guidance for HR and Employment (including DBS disclosure requirements)
- Qualified consultants on hand to answer questions in regards to the CQC registration and building a lasting and effective company structure for the Social Care sector